- Similar to 4 in a row
- First to make a square
- Very popular
- Probably the forerunner of draughts
- Dates back to the 12th century
9 Mens Morris
- Classic Tudor game
- Very popular today
- Likened to an advanced form of 0's & X's
- Classic family game
- Up to 6 payers can play
- Tactical and great fun
- Race to get your set to the other side
- £20 in pine
- £30 in hardwood
- Similar to Chinese Checkers
- Race to get your colours to the opposite end
- Jumps allowed
- Very tactical
Here is my range of classic two-person puzzles.
They are available by telephone order or from my stall at one of the listed craft fairs.
Please click above to see this years Craft Fairs, or for how to contact me.